- Secondary school diploma
- Minimum two years of experience in a capacity involving similar duties
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable, team player, client focus, excellent oral communication, and effective interpersonal skills.
- Efficient time and stress management skills with a solid understanding to resolve arising and existing conflicts
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Must have a driver’s license
- Hire and provide “in-field” coaching to new sales representatives.
- Prepare reports to a Sales Manager on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- Supervise sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Coordinate all aspects of inventory levels and order merchandise
- Establish relationships with new clients and maintain and nurture business relationships with existing clients by constantly promoting the company products and services and updating on ongoing deals,
- Negotiate deals and further strategies of collaboration and assist in the preparation of finalizing contracts with clients,
- Occasional meetings with clients and potential clients to identify their needs and prepare customized project plans based on their initial inquiries